Questions About Registration? Contact Mrs. Finetto at 407-746-1654 or send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Information Hotline 407-746-1656
Enrollment Requirements for Students
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- A Valid HRS 680 Florida certificate of Immunization - original required for file.
- Report Card - for grade verification if applicable
- Certificate showing a school-entry Health Examination performed within one year prior to enrollment (dated and signed by a health professional.
- Proof of Residency (3 items)
- Owned Residence: Warrant Deed OR Homestead Exemption, AND a copy of a current utility bill or initial order for service; AND one of the following current documents supporting stated address: auto registration, driver's license, or voter's registration as evidence that parent(s) own and live at the residence.
- Rented or leased residence: Current lease OR rental agreement OR a notarized letter from the landlord, AND a copy of a current utility bill OR initial order for service; AND one of the following current documents supporting stated address: auto registration, driver's license, or voter's registration as evidence that parent(s) live at the residence.
- Non-primary owner or renter: notarized statement from primary resident indicating residence status in addition TWO of the following current documents: utility bill, auto registration, driver's license, or voter's registration as proof that parent(s) own and live at the residence.
- Divorced Parents: a certified copy of the final judgment of divorce, a court custody order, a court guardianship order, or other such document establishing the right of custody.
- Separated Parents: a notarized statement that the child actually lives in the home of the parent designated in the child's school records as the residential parent.
All addresses are subject to verification by the School Board. All student residence addresses and all documents submitted for purposes of documentation of same subject to validation and verification by district staff.
A student who is found to be attending an out-of-zone school as the result of giving false or misleading information at registration shall immediately be transferred to the school serving the student's residential attendance zones.